Selection Group: Find a job!
SG Home
About SG
SG Services
Apply at SG
Find a job with SG
Contact SG

Bottom of menu

 
The Selection Group
Selection Group: Find a job!

Line

Welcome to our
Job Board!

Below are some of our most current job openings. We encourage you to check out this Job Board on a regular basis.

 

Registered with our company?
Call our office if you find a job listed here that you are interested in.

Not yet registered?
Fill out our
Online Application Form with your information and resume and we will endeavor to assist you with your employment search!

Employment Opportunities

   
  Construction Project Coordinator 30-hrs/week
 
Construction Project Supervisor This is a one-year employment contract which will involve approximately 30 hours per week. 70% of the position will be on-site in Orillia and the remaining 30% will require the incumbent to work out of the west Toronto Corporate offices. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Site Superintendent and will include but are not limited to the following duties: 1. Coordinate production scheduling of each customized unit, including all project change order requests 2. Liaise with site superintendent, construction engineer(s) and on-site trade subcontractors to ensure timely construction as per schedules. 3. Review of engineering drawings, project documentation, construction schedules, site drawings, and other construction related documentation. 4. Manage and organize all information coming from site superintendent and engineer(s). 5. Assist with the organizing of project documents and provide other administrative office related tasks as assigned. Job Requirements: " Must have 3-5 years previous construction project management experience on projects between $1-15 million. " Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills. " Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word. " Experience with AutoCAD and MS Scheduling an asset. Skills & Educational Requirements: " Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural Technology diploma an asset.

Posted since January 27, 2017


  Financial Analyst
 
Our North West Mississauga client is actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst. This newly created position will report to the Director, Finance and Administration. The successful candidate will perform the following job duties: prepare consolidated and office/regional level management reporting packages including written analysis of business results; development and preparation of key performance metrics; assist in the preparation of forecast and budget templates, packages and business plans; provide month and year end accounting support as necessary. Qualifications: university degree in finance, accounting or related field; recognized accounting designation or in the final stages of completion; and at least 3 years budgeting and comprar viagra financial analysis experience is required. Experience working in the consulting industry would be preferred. Our client is looking for the best and the brightest candidate. Your reward is a competitive salary and a company culture that values continuous improvement and equitable work/life balance. If interested, please apply on-line.

Posted since February 24, 2017


  Production Coordinator
 
Our Keele/401 area client is actively recruiting for their Print Production Team. Position duties include, coordinating work orders including review of artwork and amendments, processes invoices for artwork charges and completed orders for shipping, maintain Bill of Materials (BOM), daily production reporting, administrative support to Production Manager,comply with established job safety practices, analysis of inspection reports and quality and initiates corrective action if required, assists in quality training and development programs. Post-secondary education and 2+ years related experience required.

Posted since January 12, 2017


  Temporary & Part-time positions
 
We are actively recruiting candidates who are available to assist with temporary assignments or who may be seeking progressive employment opportunities in Etobicoke, Mississauga & Brampton. Strong communication skills, positive attitude and professional presentation required. Ideal opportunity to gain office experience for candidates entering or returning to an office environment. Students are welcome. Apply-on line through our website.

Posted since October 17, 2016


Top of page
About us |  Services |  Apply |  Find a job! |  Contact us |  Home

The Selection Group